Coogarth is traditionally and comfortably furnished.
Accommodation comprises of:-
- Sleeping accommodation. Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bedroom (double bed - sleeps 2)
- 1 Single bedroom (single bed - sleeps 1)
- 1 twin bedroom (2 single beds - sleeps 2)
- 1 "nursery" room (z-bed and travel cot provided - sleeps 1 child)
- Bathroom: Restored original deep cast iron bath, separate Aqualisa power shower, bath, toilet and basin.
- Kitchen: Fridge, electric hob and oven, microwave and dishwasher. Fully equipped with utensils and saucepans.
- Larder: Second fridge and freezer available for use.
- Dining room: With extendable table, plenty of chairs and booster seat. Washing machine, dryer and pulley also situated in this large room.
- Sitting room: With open fire burning coal and / or logs (not provided but available locally).
- Hall: With plenty of hanging space for coats and floor space for boots etc.